Housekeeper 14/7 Moura
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia's Housekeeping position is based at the Anglo American Middlemount mine site camp. Housekeepers work a 14 day on /7 day off, drive in, drive out roster with meals and accommodation provided while on site. The full-time salary for the role is $74,948.49 plus superannuation, annual leave and sick leave are also accrued.
- Ensure cleanliness of all assigned areas in line with service requirements
- Perform other suitable duties as directed in relation to building and camp cleanliness, laundry and waste disposal duties
- Ensure safe use of cleaning chemicals and seek assistance where required
- Comply with site specific safety requirements and report any potential issues
What we're looking for
- Demonstrated experience in hospitality environment involving cleaning or customer service
- Enthusiasm and commitment to high standards of customer service
- Personal drive & motivation
- Commitment to a long term career
What's in it for you
At Ventia we value our people and provide a range of benefits to help you look after yourself and your family as you build a rewarding career with us. In joining our team, you can expect:
- Paid parental leave (for both primary and secondary carers)
- Access to our village's fantastic lifestyle options including gyms, yoga, cultural and health programs
- Wellbeing programs with a focus on mental health through our mental health peer support network
- Access to discounted gym membership and discounted private health insurance
- Access to a variety of learning & development opportunities
- For our leaders' access to Ventia's Essential Leader Program and Ventia's Women Leading program
- Study Assistance
- Discounted travel
- Novated leases and discounted car purchases
- Preventative healthcare (flu vaccines & quit smoking programs)
- Professional advisors & employee assistance program (EAP)
- Salary sacrifice on super contributions and salary continuance insurance
Every person that joins us on the Ventia journey has a unique and powerful impact on how we as an organisation provide vital services not only to our clients but also within our communities. Needless to say, our strength is in the type of person our culture attracts, who rallies around our purpose, and who are empowered to pursue that purpose through a multitude of avenues.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. No matter what someone's role is, our values act as a universal guide to help our teams do the best work of their life at Venita.
- Collaboration - We achieve more together
- Integrity - We do what's right
- Challenge - We drive to deliver
- Ingenuity - We create better ways
Ventia provide Hard and Soft Facilities Maintenance services including village maintenance and accommodation to a number of Anglo American sites across the Bowen Basin.
If you have the above skills and experience, we would love to hear from you. Click the apply button on this page.