Location: Canning Vale
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the role
Reporting to the Regional Construction Manager and Field Supervisor, the successful applicant will be providing full construction activities, some maintenance and fault response on a range of equipment, with the ability to be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
The Electrician position is based in WA within our Critical Infrastructure division and are required to travel regularly within the "area of responsibility" - this will be a WA role and area will cover Metro & Regional WA, with our Head Office being based in Canning Vale. Travel may involve working away from home (overnight stays & remote travel) and be available for after-hours cut over activities as required.
This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level, as such training will be available to develop your skills to undertake the role.
- Commercial LV Installations and modifications
- Electrical qualifications / trade certificates and licence for WA
- High Level of computer literacy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License – (HR license highly desirable)
- CPR LVR (Mandatory)
- First Aid (Mandatory)
To be successful the following is highly desirable but not mandatory:
- Station alarm experience in ACCADS, TESAMS and Ai Remote platforms
- Experience in DC Power Systems (rectifiers, batteries)
- Emergency Power Plants (Generators)
- Solar Powered Systems
- Various software and other applications including use of Maximo or Structure Builder (desirable)
No matter who you are, we encourage you to apply for the job that’s right for you.
We are actively increasing diversity across our business, so our workforce reflects the diverse communities in which we work. Our current focus is on employing more women at all levels of our organisation.
Ventia develops and delivers smart, tailored network infrastructure solutions for clients in telecommunication and information communication technology across Australia and New Zealand.
Ventia, one of Australasia’s largest dedicated infrastructure service providers. Ventia is a new and dynamic organisation with a rich history. Making infrastructure work for our communities is at the heart of who we are and it’s what unites and excites us.
Position Reference Number: 153021