Store Manager - Retail
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities.
In partnership with the Australia Defence Force and supporting our National Clothing Stores Services (NCSS) contract, we are seeking a Store Manager/Site Leader in Retail Clothing Store Service at Victoria Barracks in Southbank.
This is a permanent full time role working Monday to Friday from 7:30am – 4pm.
With an attractive salary package and a company culture which promotes growth & diversity, this presents an excellent opportunity for you to work in an exciting industry.
- Family friendly hours.
- Additional on the job training will be provided, where required.
- Guaranteed 2 weeks Christmas shutdown.
- Uniform & safety boots provided.
Your key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for managing, leading, directing and co-ordinating the retail clothing operational aspects of the allocated store site.
- Responsible for site monitoring, verification and reporting of operational performance standards.
- Ensures operational adherence to Defence policy and procedures.
- Inventory stock management with customers entitlements.
- Contract and operational compliance.
- Consistency in service delivery across all sites within the site reflecting the regional and national approach.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Knowledge in the areas of management and/or logistics.
- Knowledge in retail customer service in a clothing retail industry.
- Demonstrated experience with a business / financial management systems.
- Demonstrated experience in management of Stores /or relevant operations.
You must be an Australian Citizen and have the ability to maintain a Defence clearance in order to be eligible for these positions, as well as be able to pass an Australian Federal Police Check and Medical Pre-Employment Checks as required by the contract.
First Nations people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Position Reference Number: 152552