Store Service Attendant
Location: East Sale
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities.
In partnership with the Australian Defence Force, Ventia are currently seeking a Store Service Attendant to join the team at RAAF East Sale (Aerodrome Road), supporting our National Clothing Stores Services (NCSS) contract.
This is a full-time role working Monday – Friday.
Reporting to the Site Leader, you will be an essential member of our stores and warehousing team working along customer services, stores and tailoring professionals that support Ventia’s Defence National Clothing Store Services contract.
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Receive, check, and acquit stores under supervision
- Assist with kit issues for customers
- Prepare or process stores documentation and maintain warehouse records – amend to prepare/process/maintain store documentation and records
- Clothing store and over counter retail experience
- Enthusiasm and commitment to high standards of customer service
- Experience in clothing store operations
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management and organisation skills
You must be an Australian Citizen and have the ability to maintain a Defence clearance in order to be eligible for these positions, as well as be able to pass an Australian Federal Police Check and Medical Pre-Employment Checks as required by the contract.
First Nations people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Position Reference Number: 152308