Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
- Work for one of the largest service providers within Australia and New Zealand
- Abundant of growth and developemnt opportunities
- Permannet, full time position with flexibility
About the role
You will be overseeing and reporting on the safety of all work completed on the sites. This role will work collaboratively with subcontractors, maintenance and site employees to ensuring best practice is followed at all times.
What you’ll be doing
- Implementing safety management plans across the project
- Undertaking investigations in relation to safety related incidents of issues
- Developing and delivering safety related training for inductions, toolbox talks and pre-start meetings.
- Ensuring that the Ventia “Critical Risk Protocols” are embedded in the project.
- Maintaining and managing risk assessments & risk registers for the project
- Reviewing project safety documentation prior to works commencing
- Certificate or Diploma Qualifications
- Formal training in incident Investigation/ ICAM
- Ideally 2+ years in a functional role with industry experience
- Experience in developing and implementing processes
- Knowledge of safety and environmental legislation
- Understanding of quality and auditing requirements
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities.
We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees please apply below by clicking on the apply now button or directly email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Reference Number:151667