Civil Labourer / Leading Hand / Excavator Operator
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
We are seeking applications for multiple roles for Leading Hands, Excavator Operators and labourers based initially on the North West Coast of Tasmania.
Our telecommunications team is expanding its teams with a number of projects in which we require employees with the skills outlined below to assist in the delivery of works, focusing on improving the existing Telecommunications Infrastructure and making ultrafast speeds and increased footprint throughout the region.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited:
- Manual labouring; civils including pit/pipe installation, pit removal and upgrades
- Fibre Hauling
- Field Surveys, quality audits and reporting
- For leading hands, Ventia workforce management including sub-contractors
The successful applicant will be self-motivated, result driven and safety conscious with the ability to build and develop great working relationship within the projects team. In addition, we are also looking for the following skills and experience:
- Experience within one of the roles; Labourer, Leading hand and/or Excavator Operator
- High attention to detail and the ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Previous work within Telecommunications desirable but not required
What We Offer You
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and career growth, we have also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more.
How to Apply
Click the apply now and you will be redirected to our careers page to register your details.
Position Reference Number: 152034