Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the role
Ventia are seeking an experienced SAED Manager within our growing Telecommunications division. The key accountabilities involve delivering on project milestones, building strong client relationships, leading and motivating your team and coaching the team in core project systems, standards, and processes – including the effective use of work management systems.
We offer a flexible hybrid working environment and the role can be based out of Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland or Western Australia.
- SAED project milestone delivery/project performance/ client relationships and reporting
- Allocate resources to achieve the project time and quality objectives at optimal cost
- Oversee & guide activities of team to meet contractual requirements, specifications, guidelines and milestones
- Track completion to schedules, and take corrective action where necessary
- Lead & motivate the team to meet or exceed all project targets and objectives
- Create a positive work environment that supports a friendly and constructive, values-based workplace experience
The successful candidate must possess excellent organisational skills, an ability to prioritise and multi-task, and excellent leadership skills.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in a business-related discipline (property/town planning/engineering/project management)
- Extensive technical knowledge of all aspects of site acquisition, environmental and regulatory approvals, and wireless communications design
- Relevant and recent work experience within the Australian telecommunications industry, preferably wireless projects for a major carrier, government, or enterprise radio network
- Experience with financial management, modelling, and forecasting
- Ability to understand and negotiate tenure agreements
- Understanding of the town planning and approval system as it relates to wireless communications
- Excellent communicator, with strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills; who can communicate design to both technical and non-technical individuals, manage customer expectations and effectively communicate to the project team
What We Offer You
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and career growth, we have also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more.
How to Apply
Click the apply now and you will be redirected to our careers page to register your details.
Position Reference Number: 152643