Health & Safety Advisor
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About The Role:
Join a team of 8 on Ventia’s Sydney Airport Rail Link (SARL) contract and conduct all safety and quality on site.
As the Health & Safety Advisor, you will fulfill a hybrid role, working 80% in the office and 20% on site. Guiding the team with auditing, legislative requirements and identifying safety concerns, you will be the one who ensures everybody goes home safe at the end of the day!
This full-time opportunity offers 38 hours a week, Monday to Friday, with an afternoon shift once a fortnight. Salary package is negotiable, dependant on experience.
- On-Site Parking
- Flexible Start & Finish Times
- Upskilling & Training Provided
- Work Phone & Laptop Provided
- Uniform & Safety Boots Provided
- Work Vehicle To Travel Between Sites
- Reviewing documents
- Reviewing processes for safety improvement
- Identify and manage quality of works
- Review and update legislation requirements for the contract
- Identify and adhere to site and contractual safety concerns
- Review and update contractual policies and procedures accordingly
- Guide the operations team with OHS regulations, policies and procedures
Key Skills & Attributes Include:
- Certificate 4 in OH&S
- Proven experience in the Rail industry – 1 year minimum
- Demonstrated quality system and safety experience
- RIW (Rail industry worker card) expired will be considered – Desirable
- Strong Communicator (Verbal and written)
- High Attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe you have the appropriate level of skills and experience, we would like to hear from you.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com or submit your application via the "APPLY" button below.
Position Reference Number: 152593
** Shortlisted candidates will be contacted **