Structural Engineer - Telecommunications
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About The Role
We have a new opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join our structural team hub based in our new offices in Cremorne or Nunawading in VIC or North Sydney in NSW. The team service our national projects. You will be working across multiple projects for various clients with wide variety of structural types / solutions in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
You will be reporting to the Structural Engineering Manager and you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all Site designs meet Site specific design scope and Client specifications
- Following Ventia and Client procedures to complete Wireless Site designs
- Identify issues with Structural Engineers scope /sketches and provide solutions
- Taking accountability for accuracy and quality of the structural analysis and solutions
- Ensuring Work Management systems are maintained, accurate, and up to date
To be successful in this position you will posses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- Previous experience within the Telecommunications structures and/or Construction industries
- Experience in using structural software applications
- AutoCAD experience is preferred, but not essential
- Previous experience in major mobile base station site designs or antenna mounting is highly desirable
- Strong attention to detail
What We Offer You
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and career growth, we have also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more.’
How to Apply
Click the apply now and you will be redirected to our careers page to register your details.
Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any quesitons.
Position Reference Number: 151984