Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Due to increased volumes in work Ventia’s Fixed Networks team in Brisbane requires Site Engineers with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in telecommunications.
What's on Offer
We offer a competitive salary and career growth and have partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more.
About the Role
This is a busy role supporting the Project Engineer and requires a strong focus on detail, commitment and passion to deliver the contract scope and deliverables on time and within budget. Duties cover aspects in:
- Safety and Environment - drive "safety first above all else" culture
- Program and Resources Management - ensure construction execution, manage BOQ, reconciling final contract sums, manage program schedule, traffic management plans, construction variations, ensure revised BOQ correlate to CWPs, close out of CARs
- Finance - prepare and track material orders, reconcile true-up, validate FSAM accruals, prepare monthly forecasts
- Quality and Contract Management - maintain project KPIs and lead indictors, analyse results and develop improvement initiatives, conversant with contract including all rights and obligations
Your personal drive and motivation coupled with resilience will see you succeed along with:
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering (Civil or related)
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction projects
- Sound commercial skills and experienced in cost management and finance principles
- Understanding of project environments, client requirements and ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate skills in leadership, communication, problem solving and time management
Ventia's Telecommunications business is Australia and New Zealand's largest telecommunications network construction, deployment and maintenance provider. Our team of specialists build and maintain some of the region's largest fibre optic and mobile networks and are dedicated to delivering superior design, build and maintenance solutions and innovation for critical communications networks.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success. First Nations people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to Apply
Please click on the link to upload your covering letter and resume.
Position Reference Number: 152443