Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Venita is currently recruiting for a Storeperson to carry out operations as assigned including managing client relationships, safety, environmental, productivity, quality and progress in order to achieve contract performance.
This is a full-time role, Monday to Friday, based at DSTG Edinburgh. The role is for a 12-month contract.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Manually receipt stores and equipment into store, checking and acquitting documentation.
- Receive and issue items to and from the store.
- Assist the Store Supervisor with record keeping and documentation.
- Perform tasks associated with stores issues e.g., identify and select stores, issue store within guidelines.
- Assist with the stocktaking of stores and equipment as directed.
- Transport Tasks as directed.
- Perform forklift tasking as directed.
- Maintain a clean working environment within the stores and warehousing areas.
- Perform other duties as required by the Store Supervisor within your level of skills and competence.
- Receive and direct customer queries.
- Advise the Store Supervisor of any issue which may affect service delivery or Client relationships.
- Ensure contractual obligations are met with respect to service delivery IAW procedures and instructions.
Skills and Experience
- Able to work individually or in a team environment under general supervision.
- High Risk licensed and proficient in forklift operations. (Required)
- MR Licence. (Highly regarded)
- Well-developed computer skills.
- Results focused with the ability to identify and prioritise problems and issues, generate solutions and work collaboratively to achieve a successful outcome.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with a high degree of motivation, energy, initiative and commitment, with the capacity to deal with multiple and often conflicting priorities.
- Ability to balance the requirements of working in a secure environment whilst promoting healthy routines for clients.
Must be eligible to hold a baseline Defence Security Clearance.
As a result of this requirement the applicant must be an Australian Citizen.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Click Apply and forward your CV along with a cover letter outlining your experience.
For any questions regarding the role please contact Rebecca – firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Reference Number: 152085