Facilities and Services Coordinator
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia have partnered with the Department of Justice and Community Safety (DJCS) and Emergency Response Victoria (ERV) to provide support for the Homes at Home program, maintaining temporary accommodation services for flood affected residents in the Greater Shepparton Area.
We are on the lookout for a driven Facilities & Services Coordinator to oversee maintenance activities during the pilot program, with the flexibility to work from home and at our office located in Tatura.
If you are looking to make a positive impact by assisting people in need, we would love to discuss this opportunity with you.
We are offering
- An exciting way to support your local community
- Access to Ventia's internal opportunities for career progression across its various sectors
- Flexibility around work hours and hybrid arrangements, to suit your work-life balance
- Coordinate planned, preventative and reactive maintenance activities
- Liaise with subcontractors & vendors, as well as DJCS & ERV representatives
- Review subcontractor quotations, vendor claims, and provide support for vendor onboarding
- Work collaboratively with the Ventia Operations Centre to track service and maintenance requests
- Ensure the upkeep of registers and databases for site bookings, quotes and service reports etc
- Report and escalate to the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) as needed
- Previous experience in facilities/services coordination desirable
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- A clear and proactive communicator
- Demonstrable computer skills and experience in database management
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy.
How to apply
Select "Apply Now" to submit your application & CV. If you would like to discuss this role with someone in our team please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Reference Number: 152960