Electrical Fitter Mechanic
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia has partnered with Energy Queensland Limited (EQL) to provide Electrical & Distribution maintenance, and construction services across regional QLD. We are seeking an Electrical Fitter Mechanic (EFM) to work on the street lighting contract across QLD’s remote and regional areas. The successful candidate will be physically able and be well versed in the electrical industry, i.e industrial, commercial and distribution sectors.
- Streetlight installation, upgrades & maintenance
- Install and maintain electrical wiring and service panels
- Work collaboratively and uphold safety on the streetlight contract
What you can expect
- Flexibility – 10:4 Roster
- Attractive weekly wage and relevant LAFHA's paid when working away from the Townsville depot
What you need
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology and or similar
- QLD Licence – (Electrical Fitter, Mechanic)
- LVR CPR
- High Risk Work Licence to operate EWP
- Current Driver’s License - MR or HR Preferred
- Construction White Card
What are the benefits?
- Travel & work across Queensland
- Competitive pay rates
- Long term secure employment
- Access to leading edge technology and equipment
- Long term maintenance contracts
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click the apply button on this page.