Area Manager - Data and IP
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the role
- Competitive salary + trade of tool vehicle
- Full-time permanent role within an established contract
- Discounted private health insurance, travel, and car purchases
Due to continuous growth within our Telecommunications sector, Ventia is seeking an Area Manager to supervise and coordinate construction works and staff on our Data & IP contract to meet operational requirements.
What you’ll be doing
- Supervise external/Internal plant contractor personnel and staff
- Ensure all defined processes and procedures are followed by contractors and internal staff
- Ensure inventory is managed in accordance with procurement and material issuing processes and stock
- Provide progress and delivery reporting as required
- Monitor and report on quality of works via on site and desktop quality audits
- Ensure contractors and staff have the necessary skills, accreditations, and expertise necessary to complete work required
- With qualifications and experience working within a Supervisory position
- Experience in a civil or construction-related environment, ideally in the telecommunications industry.
- Previous experience in Data & IP / Wideband and Transmission
- Strong knowledge of client standards around civil construction
- Telecommunication (Telstra/NBN) knowledge and experience an advantage
- Ability to read and understand Telstra and NBN plans is also an advantage
- Willing to travel and work away on a 21 days on, 7 days off roster
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
First Nations people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees, please apply below by clicking on the apply now button.
Alternatively, you may also reach out to Grace Aberin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Reference Number: 152529