Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an opportunity for a full time Purchasing Officers to join our Supply Team in Toowoomba. Working within a collaborative team focused environment you will be responsible for the successful purchasing of goods and services that support Ventia’s Rig operations across Australia.
- Processing requisitions
- Obtaining and processing of quotes
- Collating and entering data
- Follow up on queries within the team
- Communicating within the team and clients
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- This role would suit someone with transferable skills, from a background such as: parts interpreter, warehousing, retail, or dealing with stock on hand and sales.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, (Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and have a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Job Stability and work/life balance.
- Ongoing support and professional development.
- Opportunity for a career pathway into supply chain, within the Oil and Gas industry.
- Diversity in your job role, you won’t be doing the same task day in and day out. Entry into Ventia, one of Australians largest essential service providers in Australia and New Zealand, giving you the opportunity for career progression.
- On-site parking
- Eligibility to access Ventia's exclusive benefits portal, giving you access to hundreds of discounted savings with over 450 retailers Australia-wide and hundreds of Health and Well-being resources and more!
- Free and confidential 24/7 access to EAP and Ventia's Health Minds Program, 2021 'Best Mental Health Program' winner in the National Safety Awards of Excellence.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
Ventia’s Oil and Gas contract (previously known as Easternwell) is one of Australia’s leading drilling, well servicing and remote mobile camp management providers. We operate under long term contracts and service some of the world’s largest resource companies.
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the above skills and experience, we would love to hear from you. Click the apply button on this page.
Position Reference Number: 153031