Drilling Crews Assistant Driller, Derrickhands, Motorhands, Floorhands
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Due to continued growth, we are looking for experienced Drilling crews to support our growing operations. If you have experience as a Floorhand, Lead Floorhand / Motorman, Derrickman or Assistant Driller on an Oil and Gas Drilling rig along with the relevant qualifications, we would love to hear from you.
- Equal time (2:2 or 3:3) FIFO/DIDO family-friendly lifestyle roster
- Our Drilling Operations are based throughout QLD and WA
As industry experts in the drilling field, we provide our teams, with:
- Our operations management team are engaged with our crews and foster a great working culture and look after the wellbeing of our employees
- You are not just a number you are a part of a tight knight team
- Exceptional safety records, standards and practices
- Nationally accredited and ongoing training
- Opportunities for advancement of your career in the Energy Industry
- A supportive and family orientated company
- Accommodation in our award-winning camps & food cooked by qualified chefs
- Be a part of a successful, respected company
- Long term ongoing work within the industry
- Previous experience in Oil & Gas Drilling operations as a Floorhand or above (mandatory)
- A high regard and positive attitude towards safety and teamwork
- Accredited certification (Certificate II, III, IV in Onshore Oil/Gas Drilling Operations)
- Permit to work
- Open Manual Drivers Licence (Car or Higher)
- Australian based experience
- The right to live and work in Australia
Role specific requirements
- Motorman - valid loader or telehandler ticket
- Derrickhand - experience working with airpacks
Easternwell is now Ventia. We remain one of Australia's leading drilling, well servicing and remote mobile camp management companies. We operate under long term contracts and service some of the world's largest resource companies. Our broad expertise, experience and capability allow us to deliver the convenience of a full service offering for our clients in the energy and minerals sectors.
Ventia is also of the largest essential services providers in Australia and New Zealand. With strong leadership and an ability to drive excellence through the commitment of our people, Ventia aims to provide an unrivalled opportunity for our people to develop their careers in a flexible, supportive and inclusive work environment that values work-life balance and diversity.
If you believe that you meet the above criteria, please click the 'apply' button. Position Reference Number: 146392
NOTE: If you have not previously worked on a rig and want to start your career you need to apply to the 'Entry Level Leasehand' position, these roles are for experienced rig crew members only.