Stores Service Attendant
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia are currently seeking Stores Service Attendants to join our SA team. The successful candidates will be an essential member of our Stores team, working as part of Ventia’s National Clothing Store Services contract, for Defence.
Perfect for an enthusiastic team player who is customer focussed and has great communication skills, you will assist with the daily operation of the Defence clothing store located at the RAAF Base Edinburgh.
This is a permanent full-time role, 38 hours per week. Rostered Monday to Friday.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Receive, check and acquit stores under supervision.
- Stock packing and preparation for despatch.
- Assist with kit issues for customers.
- Inspect and accept return items.
- Manual handling using various methods.
To be successful in this role, you will have had experience in the following:
- Previous warehouse/ store/ retail duties.
- Drivers Licence. (essential)
- Forklift Licence. (highly regarded)
- General computing skills. (essential)
- Previous experience with MILIS or DPN. (highly regarded)
- Work in a Team / Customer Service environment.
- High attention to detail, accuracy and time management.
- Scheduling workloads and meeting production deadlines.
Must be eligible to hold a Defence Security Clearance.
As a result of this requirement the applicant must be an Australian Citizen.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Click Apply and forward your CV along with a cover letter outlining your experience.
You must be an Australian citizen and able to maintain a Department of Defence Security Clearance.
Position Reference Number: 150762