Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ever wanted to know what its like to work on a Defence Base everyday? We are seeking an qualified (or equivalent experience) Grounds Person to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of the Grounds Maintenance service at RAAF Edinburgh, in a full-time position. Woking hours 6.30am-3.00pm.
Position include, but are not limited to:
- Operate and maintain equipment in accordance with the Operator’s Manual and maintenance schedules
- Upkeep and maintain gardens and lawns as directed
- Participate in general labouring of the grounds, (and assist other trades and services) building and plumbing trade sites or as directed
- Regularly clean (and conduct daily maintenance of) vehicles, grounds equipment, machinery and tools that are used during the course of service deliver
Skills and Experience
- Have experience in parks and gardens maintenance (or similar), including relevant plant and tool operation
- MR License required
- Horticulture qualification and experience (preferred )
- Sound understanding of all aspects of grounds maintenance to include mowing, pruning, planting, mulching and fertilising.
- Operate mowing equipment and tractors for lawn maintenance.
What's in it for you
At Ventia we value our people and provide a range of benefits to help you look after yourself and your family as you build a rewarding career with us. In joining our team, you can expect:
- A roster that offers a work and lifestyle balance
- Wellbeing programs with a focus on mental health
- Save on everyday purchases as part of the VenPerks program
- Access to a variety of learning & career development opportunities
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate
If you have the above skills and experience, we would love to hear from you. Click the apply button on this page or contact the recruitment team on 0437821881