Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Fitter Supervisor to lead and coordinate our maintenance technicians and subcontractor services at Millmerran Power Station.
This opportunity is a permanent, full-time role that offers a work-life balance working a DIDO 4 days on/3 days off roster and the ability to be home after every shift. This opportunity would suit applicants based in Toowoomba or surrounding regions.
Please note, this role is based on site at the Millmerran Power Station. Due to fatigue management reasons, we require the successful candidate to reside within a 1 hour drive of Millmerran, or be willing to relocate (at your own expense).
What’s on offer
- Full Time Permanent Position working a 4 days on/3 days off roster
- Build a long-term career within a stable ASX-listed organisation
- A workplace that embraces diversity and inclusion
- Organisation that truly values and practices flexible working options
- Personalised career growth with a suite of wellness initiatives and benefits
What you'll be doing
- Weekly maintenance planning and scheduling, reporting and performance measuring.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement and initiatives
- Train and develop the team using operating systems
- Work scoping, procurement, and contract management
- Manage inventory and fleet
- Trade qualified minimum of 5 years' experience (preferred)
- Previous experience in Coal and Ash handling or similar environment (highly desirable)
- Experience in people management, budgeting, reporting and stakeholder management
- Sound understanding of Workplace Health and Safety
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees, please apply below by clicking on the apply now button.
Position Reference Number: 152396