Senior Cleaning Supervisor
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
We are currently seeking an experienced Cleaning Supervisor who is eager to take the next step in their career. The successful candidate will lead 11 Cleaning Supervisors and provide comprehensive support to the Service Delivery Manager to achieve effective and efficient delivery of Cleaning Services in Public Schools and Government offices within the Western Sydney Region.
The role will involve frequent travel across our sites in Western Sydney and 1-2 days in our Head Office at Parramatta. It also requires the successful applicant to have flexibility around start and finish times, as well as changes to operational requirements.
- Attractive salary + vehicle package
- Professional development
- Paid parental leave
- At Ventia, we value our people and provide a range of other benefits such as, discounted travel, car and insurance options to help you look after yourself and family as you build a rewarding career with us.
Key duties will include:
- Working with supervisors to ensure that all site requirements are adhered to, and assist, when and where required, to achieve Contract KPI’s for the region. Ensuring a resolution is achieved and monitoring for stability is crucial.
- Communicating effectively with Clients and staff on issues pertaining to service delivery, operational issues, project progress and continuous improvement.
- Supporting the Service Delivery Manager in the assessment of supervisor performance against contract KPI’s.
- Supporting supervisors regarding performance or conduct issues with employees in accordance with Ventia’s policies and procedures.
- Supporting and assisting in the management of workplace injuries.
- Performing monthly scheduled and ad hoc inspections as required to achieve service delivery areas throughout all disciplines of the contract.
- Promoting and ensuring compliance with risk management, quality assurance, health/safety and statutory and contractual obligations.
- Ensuring financial viability is maintained in accordance with budgets and quoted works.
- Such other duties as requested to support Cleaning Service Delivery Manager.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Significant cleaning supervisory experience.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and timeframes, and deliver in high pressure working environments.
- Demonstrated decision making abilities combined with a developed level of innovative thinking.
- An ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Intermediate written communication and IT skills.
- A valid and current motor vehicle driver’s licence.
- Certificate IV in Asset Maintenance (Cleaning) is desirable.
Please note that as part of the recruitment process, you will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical (including drug & alcohol test) and be able to obtain a police and Working With Children Clearance (WWCC).
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees, please apply below by clicking on the 'apply now' button.
Position Reference Number:152690