Electrician / ITS Technician
Location: Laverton North
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia Pty Ltd
About The Role
Our Transport Technology & Rail Services division is growing rapidly and we are seeking an Electrician / ITS Technician to work within a growing team to install ITS (Intelligent Transport System) devices along Melbourne’s freeway, arterial roads and preform electrical work within Victoria’s rail corridors.
We have multiple Permanent Full-Time positions available out of our offices in Laverton North.
As the successful applicant, some of your core responsibilities will include:
- Construction of offsite and onsite build of electrical systems
- Installation and testing of cabling and equipment
- Maintain and keep safe tools, equipment (including safety equipment), plant items, motor vehicles and hired plant items
- Adhere to quality and technical procedures, work instructions and practices
- Ensure that technical procedures and inspection and test plans are performed in accordance with Quality Assurance requirement
- Ensure QA records are completed and maintained for required task
- Participate in appropriate training both formally and informally (by passing on own expertise) as required
- Supervise subcontractors and apprentices as required
You will have A Grade Electrical licence and ideally experience working in a similar role.
You will also possess:
- Understanding of electrical drawing and AS3000
- Strong focus on safety
- Experience in major civil projects an advantage
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
What We Offer You
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and career growth, we have also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more.
How to Apply
Click the apply now and you will be redirected to our careers page to register your details. Alternatively you can reach out to myself at email@example.com with any questions.
Position Reference Number: 153142