Cable Hauling Supervisor
Location: Laverton North
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia Pty Ltd
About The Role
Our Transport Technology & Rail Services division is growing rapidly and we are seeking a Hauling Supervisor to support the Construction Manager and to work closely with all internal/external Project stakeholders to deliver the contract scope ahead of time and budget.
This is a Permanent Full-Time position based out of our offices in Laverton North.
The Hauling Supervisor will oversee and coordinate of all day-to-day hauling activities, including management of all multi-disciplined trade-based site personnel whilst ensuring implementation and compliance against all safety, environmental, sustainability and quality procedures/controls.
As well as:
- Supervise and participate in hauling of fibre optic cable, Power cable and Serial cable.
- Train others in correct hauling techniques and procedures.
- Contribute to and strictly manage to a detailed hauling program, monitor and analyse production methods and production performance against schedule
- Organise and lead daily pre-start meetings for your team ensuring the workforce teams, and all the individuals, are clearly aligned to the daily plan, with a firm focus on all Safety risks related to the site and scheduled activities to be undertaken
- Develop strong & collaborative relationships with client site teams, including other third-party trades/teams on site
- Significant focus and proactive planning to be dedicated to assessing site conditions, presence and movement of other trades/third parties and all site access issues to reduce & eliminate all possible site crew delay/disruption events
- Ensure comprehensive records are established and maintained to assist decision making and to support Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly reporting to inform business of current progress and forecast progress
- Continuously seeking new methods and opportunities to improve and streamline operations, taking appropriate corrective action where necessary
In this role you will have a extensive experience as a cable hauler within the construction industries in a Supervision position accompanied with:
- Understanding of electrical drawing and AS3000
- Strong focus on safety
- White Card
- Experience in Transport (Road/Rail), Telecommunication or Electrical industry
- Experience working in on Freeway environments favourable
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
What We Offer You
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and career growth, we have also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more.
How to Apply
Click the apply now and you will be redirected to our careers page to register your details. Alternatively you can reach out to myself at email@example.com with any questions.
Position Reference Number: 153146