Electrical Apprentice ITS
Location: Laverton North
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia Pty Ltd
About The Role
Our Transport Technology & Rail Services division is growing rapidly and we are seeking an Electrical Apprentice to work within a growing team to learn and install ITS (Intelligent Transport System) devices along Melbourne’s freeway, arterial roads and preform electrical work within Victoria’s rail corridors.
We have multiple Permanent Full-Time positions available out of our offices in Laverton North.
As the successful applicant, some of your core responsibilities will include:
- Construction of offsite and onsite build of ITS systems
- Installation and testing of ITS equipment
- Maintain and keep safe tools, equipment (including safety equipment), plant items, motor vehicles and hired plant items
- Ongoing commitment to safety, quality, and principles of continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly on the job
- Demonstrated punctuality and high performance both on the job and in the classroom
We are seeking an Electrical Apprentice looking to go into the growing industry of Intelligent Transport Systems.
You will also have:
- A Strong focus on safety
- Current Victorian Drivers License
- Understanding of ITS advantageous
What We Offer You
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and career growth, we have also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more.
How to Apply
Click the apply now and you will be redirected to our careers page to register your details. Alternatively you can reach out to myself at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Position Reference Number: 153143