Job Type: Full time
Ventia is looking for four experienced Cleaners to join us for Periodical Cleaning at various Defence sites, both North and South of the river. You will be either part of Northern Suburbs Team (from Joondalup to Karrakatta) or the Southern Suburbs Team (from Fremantle to Rockingham).
You will use large machines for tasks such as carpet cleaning and floor stripping and must be able to drive between sites. Australian Citizenship and a valid driver's license are essential.
We offer competitive pay rates and a supportive work environment. If you are an experienced Cleaner with a passion for delivering outstanding results, apply now!
- Northern Suburbs - from Joondalup to Karrakatta
- Southern Suburbs - from Fremantle to Rockingham
Shift time: Monday to Friday from 06:00 to 14:00
Pay rate: from $893.60 per week + 15% site allowance and 10.5% Super
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Use large machines for carpet cleaning and floor stripping
- Perform periodical cleaning at various metro sites
- Drive between sites to perform cleaning duties
- Follow established cleaning procedures
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Communicate effectively with team members and clients
- Maintain a positive attitude and commitment to excellence in service delivery
The position is Permanent and offers a competitive salary package, including Superannuation, and other benefits such as:
- 450+ retailer discounts incl. Myer, Woolworths, Caltex, Booking.com, Ikea & more
- Health & well-being resources and travel discounts
- Learning & development opportunities, professional development & network, job opportunities
- Discounted private health insurance, preventative healthcare & professional advisors
- Competitive superannuation, salary sacrifice & continuance insurance
- Special discounts on travel, novated leases & discounted car purchases available to eligible employees.
- Employee assessment program
Overall, we are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive workplace that values our employees and helps them thrive both personally and professionally.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities
- Reliability and punctuality
- Commitment to long-term employment
Other special conditions:
To be considered for this position, you must be an Australian Citizen and eligible to obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance up to a level of negative vetting 1 (secret). Additionally, possession of a valid Australian driver's license and undergoing an Australian Federal Police check are required. If you are hired by Ventia, you will need to obtain and maintain DCAC clearance, which will be initiated by the DBS Security team.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
First Nations people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
To apply for this exciting opportunity with Ventia, simply click on the APPLY button on this page. It will take you to our online application form where you can submit your details and attach your resume.
We will review all applications and contact qualified candidates for an interview.
Position Reference Number: 153208