Food & Beverage Utility
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia are currently recruiting for Food & Beverage Utility workers to assist with basic food preparation as requested by the Head Chef. This role will see you based at Keswick.
This role is a casual position, working rostered hours, anywhere between 6:00am – 9:00pm from Monday - Sunday (7days).
- Training provided
- Flexible Roster
- Penalties on weekends (Sat & Sun) and late shift allowance
- Uniform provided
- Laundry allowance
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to
- Assist with basic food preparation, as requested by the Head Chef.
- Deliver Defence Base Services Hospitality & Catering services, in line with contract deliverables and expectations.
- Ensure bar services are supplied in line with Australian Responsible Service of Alcohol Standards and licensing arrangements.
- Support stock management initiatives, including stock rotation, review of labels and used by dates, loading and unloading supplies, restocking consumables, and assist with stock take activities.
- Wash all crockery, cutlery and glassware after each service.
- Prior experience delivering Food and Beverage services desirable.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol certification. (RSA)
- Sound knowledge of Food Safety Standards, relevant legislation and statutory obligations.
- Must be eligible to hold a Defence Security Clearance. As a result of this requirement the applicant must be an Australian Citizen.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Click Apply and forward your CV along with a cover letter outlining your experience.
You must be an Australian citizen and able to maintain a Department of Defence Security Clearance.
Position Reference Number: 153124