Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced Finance Administrator to Join Venita’s Energy Queensland Non-Network Infrastructure Services Contract.
The purpose of this position is to provide efficient and effective administrative support though the implementation of appropriate systems, and processes for the finance administration team. Delivering efficient and timely financial, procurement and reporting services and supporting the Finance Team and extended Contract Team with other administrative assistance as required.
- Financial administration including capital and recurrent accounting and book-keeping
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Processing of weekly client claims (RFF) for both sub-contractor and property groups
- Reconciling Vendor accounts and troubleshooting issues via SAP
- Assist with preparation of annual budgets
- Assist with the preparation of periodic governance reports (internal and external)
- Maintain an employee/contract asset register
- Organise team functions and events as required
- Arrange travel bookings
- Arrange training bookings
- Provide general office administrative assistance
- Supporting the Finance Manager and contract leadership team with projects and tasks when required
- Hybrid working environment
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Access to Venita’s employee benefits, VenPerks
- Yearly team building events
Skills and Experience
- Cert IV in Finance or bookkeeping a Diploma in Accounting/Business highly desired
- 3-5 years’ minimum in a finance administration or bookkeeping role
- Advanced skills using Microsoft programmes (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
- Prior working knowledge of SAP or similar accounting software
- Experience using a computerised maintenance management system
- Experience in managing commercial/financial documentation
- Understanding and utilisation of procurement processes
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional organisation skills
Ventia provide a range of Facilities Management services for Energy Queensland including property services, pool vehicle management, cleaning, grounds maintenance, general maintenance and project management services for Non-Network Infrastructure and substations across the entire state of Queensland.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
Please click on the “apply” link to apply.
For further information regarding this position please contact email@example.com . The recruiter can also scope with your opportunities to engage with our disability inclusion manager or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment team for additional resources.
Position Reference Number: 154636