Location: Hmas Cerberus
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities.
In partnership with the Australia Defence Force, we are seeking an Operations Manager to join the team at HMAS Cerberus at the Royal Australian Navy base.
HMAS Cerberus is a dynamic environment and having recently undergone a base redevelopment, we are in need of a dynamic operations manager.
The Operations Manager will have direct responsibility for overseeing and managing the Facilities Management - Infrastructure Service Manager, Hospitality & Catering Manager, Transport and Sport & Recreation team leads. You will also hold key working relationships with the Base Manager and Senior leadership team (Navy).
Other Duties Include:
- Lead and report on Safety compliance for Operational service lines.
- Provide and coordinate as required with written reports.
- Liaise and provide advice to customers as required.
- Coordinate and validate reporting narratives for all service lines.
- Provide leadership, motivation and team building for staff.
- Conduct and coordinate completion of service inspections across operational services.
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in similar operations inclusive of Facility Management.
- Advanced level of computer skills.
- Previous experience managing budgets, CMMS systems, SAP experience highly regarded.
- Demonstrated management and organisational skills.
- An ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Motor vehicle license.
- An ability to work flexibly and adaptively in complex environments with multiple stakeholders.
What We Offer You:
Ventia have also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more, we also offer the following:
- A flexible, supportive and inclusive work environment where you matter.
- We take our people's careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
- There's nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- We look after each other and foster our people's wellbeing.
Ventia is enriched by the diverse experiences, talents and cultures that our people bring to the organisation, while celebrating and respecting the communities we operate in. We are committed to providing a safe and positive environment that provides equal opportunities for individuals of all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, Māori and Pasifika people, LGTBQI+, Women, Veterans and spouses and people with disabilities.
You must be an Australian Citizen and have the ability to maintain a Defence clearance to be eligible for these positions, as well as be able to pass an Australian Federal Police Check.
Click APPLY NOW or email email@example.com for further information.
Position Reference Number: 154514