Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia are looking to engage a Tunnel Supervisor to support our recently awarded service delivery contract with Transurban in Queensland.
About Ventia – Transport
Providing service to over 800,000 kms of road in Australia and over 90,000 kms in New Zealand, Ventia provides strategic operations and maintenance, asset management and renewals services to Roads and Transport sector clients including local government councils and authorities in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and Western Australia, as well as the NZ Transport Agency, Auckland Transport and private road operators.
About the Contract - Transurban Queensland Network (TQN)
Ventia is proudly partnering with Transurban Queensland (TQ) to provide incident response, maintenance and minor capital works for open roads & tunnelling assets in the Southeast of Queensland (SEQ). Ventia will commence operations on the Gateway & Logan motorways from August 2023 with the remainder TQ assets to follow in November 2023.
- Permanent, full-time opportunity
- Access to Ventia’s loyalty program VenPerks including discounts
- Join an ASX listed organisation that promotes opportunity internally
- Regular training, development and upskilling provided – learn through Ventia
- Ongoing mentoring, peer support and a variety of learning opportunities to accelerate your development
- Continue your career growth with the iconic TQ project working in a collaborative team
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Supervise the operation of the tunnel network during the period of their shift and handover to the next Supervisor as your shift ends
- Monitor and control traffic moving through the tunnel network using the systems provided and in accordance with procedures in place
- Liaise with incident response crew and emergency services personnel with all matters relating to incidents within the tunnel network
- Liaise with maintenance personnel regarding testing and maintenance of tunnel systems
- Make recommendations regarding improvements for equipment, systems, and operations including incident feedback reports
Diversity & How to Apply
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy.
First Nations people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
To apply for this role, please click the apply button on this page.
If you have any questions about this role, please reach out via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Reference Number: 153794