Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia is seeking applications from Advanced Riggers with experience in the Oil & Gas industry to support our ongoing maintenance contract. This casual role will see you performing routine, preventative, and corrective maintenance in an ongoing capacity as well as during Shutdowns.
This position will see you working FIFO from Perth.
- Valid Driver’s License
- White Card
- High Risk Work License – Advanced Rigging (RA)
- Working Safely at Heights
- Enter and work in Confined Spaces – Highly desirable
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in the Oil & Gas industry
- Experience working under Permit to Work systems and adhering to Permit to Work conditions
- Experience in chain blocking, dual lifts, and dogging
- Ability and willingness to assist in other tasks that may be required
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click the apply button on this page.
It is an expectation that you will inform your manager of an application if you have been in your current position for less than 12 months; please seek their permission prior to applying.
Position Reference Number: 155007