Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia is seeking experienced & qualified Boilermakers with experience in the Oil & Gas industry to support our ongoing maintenance contract. This casual role will see you performing routine, preventative, and corrective maintenance in an ongoing capacity as well as during Shutdowns.
This position will see you working FIFO from Perth.
- Valid Driver’s License
- White Card
- Trade Qualification (Boiler making / Welding)
- Welder Qualification to AS 1554 Part 1 or Part 6
- Working Safely at Heights
- Enter and work in Confined Spaces
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical
- Ability to pass a weld-test
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a maintenance / operations environment
- Knowledge of hydrocarbon production systems and associated hazards
- Experience in pipe & structural welding
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow process & procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team environment
- Excellent attitude towards health, safety & environment
- Experience working in a live LNG environment – highly regarded
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click the apply button on this page.
It is an expectation that you will inform your manager of an application if you have been in your current position for less than 12 months; please seek their permission prior to applying.
Position Reference Number: 155018