Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Network Electrical Supervisor
Are you a team player with outstanding leadership skills and passionate about all aspects of electrical work? An opportunity to join Ventia’s Motorways and Tunnels team becomes available for a Network Electrical Supervisor.
About the role
Reporting to the Network Maintenance Manager (M & E), the Network Electrical Supervisor will ensure that the maintenance/project is delivered within the guidelines of Ventia’s standard business practices and it meets contractual obligations. The successful candidate will be working in Woolloomooloo across the Cross City Tunnel.
What’s on offer
- Great working hours - Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm.
- Work UTE
- Tools provided on the job
- Competitive salary
- Full-time permanent position
- Access to a range of employee discounts and benefits including hotels, rental cars, retail stores and more.
What you’ll be doing
- Implement and monitors work practices and standards to ensure QA/QC, environmental and safe work procedures are adhered to standards
- Ensures all maintenance/project work is carried out to the approved drawings and specifications and that correct work practices are always engaged
- Supervises and directs site personnel in the project/maintenance area
- Ensures/organise efficient scheduling, planning, procurement and labour of maintenance/project Set-up and maintains reports to monitor contractual/project KPIs
- Communicating with internal clients and team members on a regular basis on progress and issues Liaises with site management contractors for resolution of site technical (Mechanical & Electrical) matters
- Ability to hands on for Roadside equipment, Electromechanical and fire system, as required.
- Electrical Trade qualifications or equivalent
- HV Operator experience (HV network – switching and maintenance)
- General Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Ability to work on planned night shifts as required
- Driver’s license required
- Experience in procurement to ensure deliveries meet maintenance schedule requirements
- Ability to implement safe work systems & environmental controls
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees, please apply below by clicking on the apply now button.
Please contact Jaclyn for any further questions
firstname.lastname@example.org OR 0474 490 699
Position Reference Number: 154289