Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Have you recently completed your electrical apprenticeship? Take the next step in your career and gain exposure to electrical maintenance within Sydney’s Roads and Tunnels.
Our motorways and tunnels contract has been long standing with more than 900 dedicated people across Australia and New Zealand who provide integrated operations and maintenance services, project delivery and technology solutions.
To support our M5 Southwest Motorway team, we require an Electrical Technician to conduct routine maintenance, inspection, and reporting of all low voltage electrical and mechanical equipment on the M5 Southwest Motorway.
- x1 permanent full-time opportunity - Hammondville location
- Company vehicle + all tools provided
- Overtime + on-call allowances
- Join an easy going and supportive team
- Strong development focus and opportunities for career growth across the wider organisation
- Access to a range of Ventia's employee benefits - discounted private health insurance, travel, car hire etc.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintenance and testing of electrical and mechanical systems and equipment
- Calibration and setting up of equipment and instrumentation
- Coordinate and assist subcontractors
- Assist the Motorway Controller to perform control room functions when required
- Identification of problems down to the component level
- Comply with Ventia’s Risk Management, Quality and Health, and Safety and Environment management systems
Could you be our next Electrical Technician?
- Hold Electrical Trade qualifications and NSW Electrical License
- Hold a General Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Demonstrates a 'can do' attitude and an eagerness to learn
- Ability to participate on night shifts as rostered (every six weeks)
- Auto/manual drivers license
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
Ventia is enriched by the diverse experiences, talents and cultures that our people bring to the organisation, while celebrating and respecting the communities we operate in. We are committed to providing a safe and positive environment that provides equal opportunities for individuals of all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, Māori and Pasifika people, LGTBQI+, Women, Veterans and spouses and people with disabilities
How to apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees, please apply by clicking on the 'apply now' button.
Jaclyn: 0474 490 699 firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Reference Number: 152483