Incident Response Crew
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About The Role:
Ventia’s 25-year Transmission Gully contract are responsible for providing maintenance, repairs and incident response on the Key Link State Highway 1 in Wellington, NZ.
Join a dynamic team of 9 in our Incident Response Crew, where you will monitor and patrol 27kms of the state highway and ensure our road traffic is safely coordinated and attended to when incidents occur.
This full-time opportunity offers a 4/4 roster with a mixture of day and night shifts. Your hours are work are from 6.00am – 6.30pm for day shift and 6.00pm – 6.30am for night shift. This role offers an attractive pay rate that ranges between $28.00 - $32.00 depending on experience and overtime is paid accordingly.
- Training & Upskilling Provided
- 4 Days On 4 Days Off Roster
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Tools Of Trade Vehicle Provided
- Uniform & Safety Boots Provided
- Permanent Full-Time Work
- Overtime Available
- Amazing Team Culture
- Operate traffic management plant including the incident response vehicle, traffic management signs and truck.
- Monitoring and patrolling state highway for breakdowns or road incidents
- Provide incident response (Planned and Unplanned) to ensure safe operation of Transmission Gully
- Provide traffic management, including static, semi-static and mobile lane closures
- Liaising with emergency services and general public
- Clean up of debris and removal of animal carcasses
Key Skills & Attributes Include:
- Civil/Road’s experience – Desirable
- Class 2 driver’s licence – Desirable
- Traffic Control Ticket - Desirable
- Strong safety aptitude
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe you have the appropriate level of skills and experience, we would like to hear from you.
The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application via the "APPLY" button below.
Position Reference Number: 155026
** Shortlisted candidates will be contacted **