FIFO Bus Driver Utility
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Bus Driver / Utility Worker - FIFO
Are you ready for a thrilling new opportunity in Western Australia?
We are currently seeking applications from experienced Bus Driver/Utility Worker to join our team at Kathleen Valley - FIFO Village in WA.
Roster is 2 weeks on and 1 week off with point of hire being Perth - WA.
If you have a passion for driving, a strong work ethic, and excellent communication skills, then we want to hear from you!
At our village we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service to our clients, and you will be an integral part of that process. As a valued employee, you will play a crucial role in transporting our workforce to and from various locations within the area, ensuring their safety and comfort throughout their journey. You will also be responsible for sharing utility related duties at the village.
Key responsibilities include:
- Safely operate buses and transport our workforce to designated locations
- Coaster 22 seater
- Conduct daily vehicle inspections and carry out minor maintenance
- Ensure vehicle record keeping and documentation is fully maintained
- Cleaning ablutions block areas
- Assisting the team with baggage handling
- Carrying out laundry services
- Maintain areas in accordance with service requirements
- Perform other suitable duties as directed in relation to sites including cleaning of building exteriors, general detailing, floor cleaning
- Prior experience in a similar role within a FIFO camp will be highly regarded
- Physically Fit and energetic
- PTD Drivers License
- Auto Licence
- HR or MR Licence
- Experience following safety processes and procedures
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a team
- Enthusiasm and commitment to high standards of customer service
- Provide proof of your right to live and work in Australia
- First Aid Certificate (desirable)
- All applicants must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a police check as well as a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing
- Annual salary $90,032.99 plus super
- We offer genuine career progression in camp management and hospitality.
- Recreational facilities such as BBQ areas, construction of a brand new gym being built and licensed tavern
- Private accommodation included
- State of the art resources to use at the facility
Please note, applicants who are not Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents must provide proof of entitlement to work including any restrictions on hours of work.
About the opportunity
Ventia Village services team provides comprehensive village management services including facilities maintenance, land management, domestic services, administration, security, wellbeing, and catering services.
Make an application:
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Position Reference Number: 153332