Heavy Diesel Mechanic
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the Role
Due to recent contract wins and continual growth we are looking for Field Mechanics/ Diesel Fitters to join our team. This role provides, preventative and reactive maintenance to our minerals sector and associated equipment. You will report directly to the Mechanical Superintendent & Maintenance Manager and liaise with operations & field staff to ensure the seamless operation of our minerals fleet. You will be working in the field on an even time 2 week on, 2 weeks off lifestyle roster.
The point of hire is Perth, WA.
- Trade Qualification (Heavy Vehicle)
- Have strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Previous experience working in the minerals industry. (Highly Regarded)
- The proven ability to fault find and troubleshoot under pressure.
- Open manual drivers’ licence or higher
- Be part of a company that cares about its people with great team culture with a proud history
- Access to a variety of health and wellbeing initiatives including discounted gym memberships and health insurance
- Work with some of the latest equipment within the minerals industry
- True work-life balance with the ability to relax and focus on your loved ones and hobbies in your time off
- Exceptional safety records, standards, and practices
- Ongoing career development and opportunities
Easternwell is now Ventia. We remain one of Australia's leading drilling, well servicing and remote mobile camp management companies. We operate under long term contracts and service some of the world's largest resource companies. Our broad expertise, experience and capability allow us to deliver the convenience of a full service offering for our clients in the energy and minerals sectors. Ventia is one of Australia’s largest essential infrastructure suppliers.
How to Apply
Please click ‘Apply Now’ to submit an application with your cover letter and CV. You must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment police check & medical including a drug & alcohol test.
Job Reference Number: 151670