Store Person - Tunnels
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia are looking to engage a Stores Person to support our recently awarded service delivery contract with Transurban in Queensland. This role requires an experienced Storeperson to effectively manage inventory and stock control for the tunnels.
This full-time opportunity situated in Bowen Hills offers great ownership and work life balance working 38 hours a week, from Monday to Friday 6:00am – 2:00PM. Be home in time to pick up the kids from school or spend more time with the family!
About Ventia – Transport
Providing service to over 800,000 kms of road in Australia and over 90,000 kms in New Zealand, Ventia provides strategic operations and maintenance, asset management and renewals services to Roads and Transport sector clients including local government councils and authorities in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and Western Australia, as well as the NZ Transport Agency, Auckland Transport and private road operators.
- Upskilling & Training Provided
- Tools Of Trade Provided
- Uniform and Safety Boots Provided
- Family Friendly Working Hours
- Full Time Opportunity
- Career Development & Growth
- Pick and verify materials for either preventative or corrective maintenance guided by work orders in Maximo work management
- Routinely cycle count inventory and complete associated paperwork
- Operate forklifts or other machinery
- Ensure a clean and safe workplace is maintained
Key Skills & Attributes Include:
- Previous warehouse stores experience on major infrastructure projects i.e. road, rail, and tunnels
- Experience with Maximo is highly regarded
- Experience managing electrical, mechanical and pump station inventory
- Must hold a current forklift licence
Diversity & How to Apply:
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. First Nations people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
If you have any questions about this role, please reach out via: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button on this page.