Location: Canning Vale
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia have an exciting opportunity for an onsite Project Administrator to work alongside the Construction, Safety and Logistics teams assigned to install the radio telescopes on the internationally acclaimed Square Kilometre Array Observatory (SKAO) Project.
This Key support role is a project-based role reporting to the Construction Manager. This is a Fly in Fly out role, working a 14 day on / 7 day off roster, with meals and accommodation provided.
The project site is based in Western Australia, 800 kilometres north of Perth.
Key accountabilities will include but are not limited to:
- Client support with onboarding and mobilisation support and compliance
- Coordinate travel requests and flight details and expense reimbursements
- Coordinating the transfer of documentation in SharePoint, CEMAR and Aconex
- Maintaining VisRes and project specific compliance databases
- Raising purchase orders and processing credit card expenses and costs into SAP
- Assisting with onboarding and internal training and IT support
- General ad-hoc administration duties
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar Administration / Coordinator role
- High efficiency using SharePoint and MS office suite.
- Previous experience and knowledge of SAP is essential.
- Excellent personal drive and motivation
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
To apply please click on the "Apply" button to complete your application.
Position Reference Number: 154572