Assistant Asset Manager
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
- Facilities management supervision to maintain site assets, infrastructure and services
- Permanent, full-time opportunity at the Centre of National Resilience in Bullsbrook
- Positive and inclusive Team Culture that supports diversity and career progression
We are seeking a facilities maintenance and supervisory experienced person, for an Assistant Asset Manager. Working as part of a small but close-knit facilities maintenance team, this full-time permanent position is based at the Centre of National Resilience just outside Bullsbrook and will see you working within Ventia’s Whole of Australian Government (WoAG) contract.
Supporting the Facilities Maintenance Manager, this role is responsible for assisting in all planned and unplanned maintenance and integrity of site assets and infrastructure, including maintaining the asset register and ensuring works carried out are compliant and adhere to strict safety standards.
This role will also assist with the management of planned maintenance activities, condition monitoring and lifecycle planning and identify and implement appropriate controls or adjust schedules where necessary, with the aim of minimising reactive maintenance and disruption to core services.
In addition, you will provide supervision and co-ordination of all subcontractors to effectively maintain, repair, replace and ensure the integrity and performance of assets and services, therefore, your ability to communicate effectively as a team player will see you succeed in this role.
We recognise that people are our greatest asset, and we are committed to being one of the best employers to work for. As result we seek to employ people who will succeed in this role and you will ideally have:
- Formal trade background (preferably) with experience in facilities maintenance on a range of building related works and repairs
- Ability to consistently deliver when under pressure and dealing with integrated systems and potential hazards
- Demonstrated experience in leading and motivating contractors and sub-contractors
- Competent in the use of MS Office suite, knowledge of WH&S and CMMS or similar Facilities Management system is advantageous
- Ability to work autonomously and as a member of a team
Ventia’s Whole of Australian Government (WoAG) contract deliver property and facilities management services to 39 Government entities across over 650 properties.
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing, and exciting company, apply now.
Ventia is enriched by the diverse experiences, talents and cultures that our people bring to the organisation, while celebrating and respecting the communities we operate in. We are committed to providing a safe and positive environment that provides equal opportunities for individuals of all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGTBQI+, Women, Veterans and spouses and people with disabilities.
Position Reference Number: 155101