Store Service Attendant/Seamsperson
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities.
In partnership with the Australian Defence Force, Ventia are currently seeking a Store Service Attendant/Seamsperson to join the team at Simpson Barracks, Yallambie.
This is a permanent full time role working Monday to Friday.
Reporting to the Site Leader, you will be an essential member of our stores and warehousing team working along customer services, stores and tailoring professionals that support Ventia’s Defence National Clothing Store Services contract.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Receive, check, and acquit stores under supervision.
- Assist with kit issues for customers.
- Prepare or process stores documentation and maintain warehouse records.
- Measure and fit customers for clothing items.
- Basic sewing tasks of hemming, ironing, alterations, and medal mounting as per the Defence specifications.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to high standards of customer service.
- Experience in altering clothing items.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong time management and organisation skills.
What We Offer You:
Ventia have also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more, we also offer the following:
- A flexible, supportive and inclusive work environment where you matter.
- We take our people's careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
- There's nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- We look after each other and foster our people's wellbeing.
Ventia is enriched by the diverse experiences, talents and cultures that our people bring to the organisation, while celebrating and respecting the communities we operate in. We are committed to providing a safe and positive environment that provides equal opportunities for individuals of all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, Māori and Pasifika people, LGTBQI+, Women, Veterans and spouses and people with disabilities.
You must be an Australian Citizen and have the ability to maintain a Defence clearance in order to be eligible for these positions, as well as be able to pass an Australian Federal Police Check and Medical Pre-Employment Checks as required by the contract.
Click APPLY NOW if this sounds like you or email email@example.com for further information.
Position Reference Number: 153031