Electrician - FIFO/DIDO
Location: Canning Vale
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
- Are you bored of going to the same location every day for work?
- Are you ready to step out of you comfort zone & see the beautiful countryside across Western Australia & Northern Territory?
- Are you looking for a unique Electrical experience where you can finally progress in your career?
Ventia have the role for you! We are searching for an Electrician Team Leader to join our Critical Infrastructure division.
On a 11:3 roster with your team of four, you will be required to travel FIFO or DIDO from Canning Vale WA to a remote site in WA or NT. You will provide construction activities, maintenance, and fault response on a range of equipment which connects to remote power towers.
Reporting to the Regional Construction Manager and Field Supervisor, your three priorities will ALWAYS be safety, mental wellbeing of your team & meeting our client’s requirements as scheduled.
- Car Provided For Work Use
- Plenty of Overtime For Extra $$!!
- Opportunity To Visit Australia’s Countryside Around WA & NT
- Close Knit Team Of Four to complete site works
- Endless Career Progression Opportunities
- Training & Upskilling Provided
- Safety Days – Free Breakfast Or Lunch
- Uniform & Safety Boots Provided
- Sense Of Accomplishment – Take Pride In Your Work!
- Job Security With A Consistent Pipeline Of Work
- Commercial LV Installations and modification experience
- Electrical qualifications / trade certificates and licence for WA (Mandatory)
- High Level of computer literacy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- CPR LVR (Mandatory)
Key Skills & Attributes Include:
- Familiar with network relay alarms ( ACCADS, TESAMS and Ai Remote platforms )
- Experience in DC Power Systems (rectifiers, batteries)
- Emergency Power Plants (Generators)
- Solar hybrid Powered Systems – installation and commissioning experience
- Various software and other applications including use of Maximo or Structure Builder (desirable)
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com or submit your application via the "APPLY" button below.
No matter who you are, we encourage you to apply for the job that’s right for you. We are actively increasing diversity across our business, so our workforce reflects the diverse communities in which we work. Our current focus is on employing more women at all levels of our organisation.
Position Reference Number: 155002
** Shortlisted candidates will be contacted **