Location: North Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
- Opportunity to work with one of largest service providers within Australia and New Zealand.
- Full time permanent opportunity - Diverse and inclusive team.
- Abundant opportunity to learn and grow and advance your career.
About the role
Based in our North Sydney head office a 2-minute walk from the train station this role will report into the Property Manager and be a key member of our diverse and friendly team.
Working on our government contract you will provide coordination and support across a large portfolio of clients.
Training for candidates with the right drive and attitude is on offer so if you’re a seasoned professional or you have a residential real estate background and have always wanted to step into a large corporate this role is for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Interpretation of lease documentation and maintenance of the lease management database
- Compiling reports on portfolio performance and statistics
- Responding to client and tenant enquiries with regard lease agreements
- Reviewing and validating invoices against lease agreements
- Reconciliation of vendor accounts
- Experience in interpretation and management of lease documentation
- Leasing procedure knowledge
- High level of organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Systems savvy with the ability to pick up new software
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people's diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees please apply by clicking on the apply now button.
Position Reference Number: 155055