Location: Arndell Park
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the role
The Regional Administrator for NSW will assist in the day-to-day operations and will provide administration support to our Critical Infrastructure team within Ventia’s Telecommunications sector.
Based in Arndell Park (Western Sydney), this is a part-time position (30 hrs/week) with flexibility to work from home and work in the office few days a week.
What’s on Offer:
- Work with a stable, respected ASX-listed organisation
- Friendly team environment - collaborative - where your input matters
- Permanent, long term employment opportunity
- Comprehensive benefit scheme where we have partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more
What you’ll be doing:
- Raising purchase orders and processing of credit card expenses and costs
- Client support with onboarding and mobilisation support and compliance
- Coordinating the transfer of documentation via various systems such as SharePoint, ERMS and Aconex
- Coordinate travel requests and flight details and expense reimbursements
- Maintaining project specific compliance databases for internal and subcontractors
- Assisting with onboarding and internal training and IT support
- General ad-hoc administration duties
- Experience in a similar Administrative / Coordinator role
- High efficiency in using SharePoint and MS Office suite
- Previous experience and knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and written/ verbal communication skills
- Well-developed prioritisation and time management skills
- Strong organisation skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely, and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
Ventia is enriched by the diverse experiences, talents and cultures that our people bring to the organisation, while celebrating and respecting the communities we operate in. We are committed to providing a safe and positive environment that provides equal opportunities for individuals of all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, Māori and Pasifika people, LGTBQI+, Women, Veterans and spouses and people with disabilities.
How to apply:
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees, please apply by clicking on the apply now button.
Position Reference Number: 155017