E&I Reliability Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia is now seeking an Electrical and Instrumentation Reliability Engineer to join our team in Botany, NSW. Your primary responsibility will be to assist the Polythene E&I Reliability team to maximise availability of instrument and electrical assets. A candidate with detail-oriented, has excellent problem-solving skills, and can work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
What's on offer
- Location: Based at the Botany Industrial Park
- Full-time Permanent position, hours from 7.00am – 4.00pm
- Positive and supportive team culture that supports diversity in the workplace and genuinely cares about the wellbeing of others
- Act as a technical advisor to E&I workshop personnel, assisting in troubleshooting day-to-day problems and recommending simple, robust solutions
- Lead and work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in equipment maintenance/overhauls
- Analyse equipment availability/breakdown and cost data to identify reliability improvement opportunities, participate in production improvement forums as a team representative and SME
- In consultation with E&I engineers and reliability technicians, update and develop business-centred maintenance life plans for critical equipment including motors/drives, control valves, field instruments, process control, power quality and distribution equipment, etc.
- Over time, become a technical authority on selected equipment types and plant areas alongside other engineers
- Implement reliability improvement projects from justification and design, through management of change to implementation and commissioning, to help the plants stay on top of equipment obsolescence and regulatory changes
- Investigate electrical SH&E incidents, identify root causes and implement corrective actions
- Participate in reliability-centred technical and risk review of multidiscipline projects
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Holds Electrician's license (NSW)
- Hazardous Area Equipment (EEHA) certificate
- High Voltage Operations competency
- Experience in HAZOP, Inherent Safety Design & Incident Investigation
- Proficiency in SAP ERP and MS Office applications
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people's diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees, please Apply or more information please contact us for any further questions - firstname.lastname@example.org