Strategic Asset Manager
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About The Role
Ventia have been engaged by the DJCS (Department of Justice and Community Safety) to provide integrated Facility Management services incorporating planned, preventive, and reactive maintenance services, ad hoc services, and soft services including cleaning, ground, pest, and waste streams.
The DJCS has a diverse and complex property portfolio which consists of over 27 properties valued at over $2.7 Billion, ranging from Maximum – Minimum security correctional facilities; Post Sentence Facilities, Youth Justice, SESG training centres, Vic POL – CFA emergency complexes and community fire refuge centres.
As our scope of works has expanded, we are now seeking a Strategic Asset Manager to provide their expertise across numerous sites in Victoria. and will be based out of our offices in Cremorne, Victoria, but can be flexible for the right candidate.
The Strategic Asset Manager will be responsible for managing a small team including scheduling of works throughout the portfolio as well as planning, developing the asset lifecycle modelling platform, asset management regimes and framework to deliver Asset Management Accountability Framework (AMAF) attestation needs as well as maintaining the asset database and identifying or supporting portfolio-based asset replacement or renewal programs.
You will also be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain the annual Strategic Asset, Condition, lifecycle and accountability management plans
- Define the practice, frequency, and priority for planned maintenance in line with Statutory and Regulatory Code Compliance needs, supporting ISO5500 as needed
- Adjust planned maintenance schedules to introduce or maximise efficiencies without compromising maintenance or regulatory compliance integrity, whilst maintaining optimal lifecycle performance
- Drive tactical and operational guidance, ensuring asset management outcomes are effectively implemented across the portfolio
- Leverage advanced data analytic capabilities to identify trends, commercial opportunities, and implement best practice asset management techniques and concepts across the asset portfolio
- Identify and develop asset replacement and renewal programs, improving asset failure rates, reducing operational expenditure and where possible standardising the assets
- Maintain and update asset registers and service records, meeting all regulatory or legislative requirements
- Champion change management and normalised best practice asset management across the diverse portfolio
- Develop and drive initiatives to support the DJCS Contract team to achieving sustainability targets through energy efficiency or similar opportunities
To be successful in this role, you will have experience working in a similar position ideally working within facilities maintenance or multifaceted organisation, accompanied with the following skills:
- Tertiary Qualifications and/or relevant experience in asset management, maintenance management, facilities management
- Experience in Asset Management and Facilities Maintenance environment
- Strong reporting skills
- Experience using PowerBI for reporting (advantageous)
- Ability to understand and interpret organisational strategic direction and translate this direction to team level planning and core functions
- A current unrestricted drivers’ licence
- Be able to complete a pass a National Police Check and Medical
What We Offer You
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and career growth, we have also partnered with reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more.
How to Apply
Click the apply now and you will be redirected to our careers page to register your details.
Position Reference Number: 155065