Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
- Early Finish Friday’s
- Excellent culture and great benefits
- Step Away From The Work Bench
About the role:
This is not your typical assembly line electronics technician role. This unique position offers you to step away from the work bench and step into the field completing fault tracing and part replacement on defence weapons and vehicles.
Within this role you will gain experience working on control systems which only working with the defence can offer. If you have strong analytical skills and want to take advantage of Ventia’s training, this is the role for you. Turn your passion for electronics and problem solving into an exciting and rewarding career with us.
This full-time opportunity in Puckapunyal VIC offers 38 hours a week, Monday to Friday with an early 12PM finish on the Friday.
- Sign on Bonus $$
- Relocation Assistance - for the right candidate
- Travel for Training (local & interstate)
- Early Finish Friday
- Working On Interesting Equipment
- Full Training & Upskilling Provided
- Learn More & Be A Better Version Of Yourself
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Uniform & Safety Boots Provided
- Job Stability
- Team Breakfasts/Lunches
- Performing system checks on weapons & vehicles, communications, combat management systems and sensor equipment to ensure equipment is in full working order
- Effectively diagnose electronic faults and fix to ensure operations are running smoothly
- You will adhere to all regulatory and contract specific requirements
- You'll gain exposure to many different systems and machinery. These include: RADAR systems and display, Surveillance and Control Equipment & Satellite equipment (GPS, SATCOM)
Key Skills & Attributes Include:
- Minimum requirement: Cert III Electronics Or Cert III Electronic Techology
- Knowledge and practical experience on complex communication and/or electronic systems maintenance, support, design, or installation
- Exhibit strong mechanical and electronic/electrical aptitude
You must be an Australian citizen and able to maintain a Defence Security Clearance.
No matter who you are, we encourage you to apply for the job that’s right for you.
We are actively increasing diversity across our business, so our workforce reflects the diverse communities in which we work. Our current focus is on employing more women at all levels of our organisation.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application via the "APPLY" button below.
Position Reference Number: 155003