Senior Acceptance Specialist - Telecommunications
Location: Arndell Park
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the role
The Senior Acceptance Specialist will ensure the optimal delivery of acceptance targets with a high level of quality and “first-time right” approach. This role will also make sure that projects are completed on time, within the budget, meeting, or exceeding client’s expectations.
This is a permanent full-time position open to candidates who are based ANYWHERE in Australia, having the opportunity to work remotely.
What’s on Offer
- Work for a large-scale, national long-term project
- Friendly team environment - collaborative - where your input matters
- Genuine opportunities for professional and career development
- A stable business with longstanding relationships with public and private sector clients
Ventia have also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing, and much more.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide ongoing education and guidance on correct acceptance standards to the Ventia/TPG project build teams
- Liaising with our QA & Build teams internally & externally to continually drive improvement on HOP delivery from the field.
- Setting up reporting, document controlling procedures and quality processes & tracking
- Delivering acceptance submissions across all phases of the project to customer network in accordance with the agreed criteria and acceptance checklist
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Experience in site quality assurance / acceptance / deployment management capacity for large telecommunications deployment rollouts, 4G & 5G systems + EME compliance
- High understanding of TPG / Optus telecommunication site build and acceptance standards
- Familiarity with TPG / OPTUS IT systems and programs
- High skill level of Excel & other Microsoft products
- High attention to detail
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely, and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees, please apply by clicking on the apply now button.
Alternatively, you may contact Grace Aberin at email@example.com for any inquiries.
Position Reference Number: 153134