Track Protection Coordinator
Job Type: Full time
Track Force Protection Coordinator - Geelong
- Your journey starts here
- Career and lifestyle
- Free MYKI travel At V/Line we are committed to helping people get to where they want to go. Whether that’s getting our customers to their destination or our people to their dream career. With a diverse range of roles we have a passion for helping our people be their best. Let us get you there with free myki travel. Reporting to the Track Protection Manager, could you be our next Track Force Protection Coordinator? The Track Force Protection Coordinator is responsible for planning, executing, and coordinating track protection activities. About the role This role will have you working within the defined rail corridor associated with maintenance and renewal projects, major works, and third-party projects under the direction of the Track Protection Manager.
- You will predominately be based in the Geelong region where you will work closely with the local V/Line maintenance teams ensuring working environments are established and maintained so that they provide safety and the well-being of team members, the community, customers, rolling stock and infrastructure.
- From time to time you may be required to work at alternate locations outside of the Region to meet operational requirements.
- You will be responsible for implementing protection plans, acting as Hand Signaller or Lookout where necessary, and undertaking safety inspections/audits and preparing relevant reports and recommendations. About you
- Track Force Protection Coordinator qualification TFPC level 3.3 or a TFPC qualification level 3.2 is required.
- Knowledge of the 'Work on Track' rules and Operating Procedures.
- Strong communicator and experience working with different stakeholder groups.
- Have experience in hand signalling and Lookout duties.
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite of programs.
- Current full Drivers Licence. What we can offer
- Workplace flexibility
- Personal Development
- Commitment to culture
- Inclusive environment
- Career opportunities
- Contribute to connecting Victorians
- Free Myki travel
- Paid Parental leave The hourly for this position will be paid in accordance with the current V/Line Asset Management Enterprise Agreement IMW (TRACK) 2.4 ($46.0318 per hour). The selection process may include aptitude assessments, a behavioural event interview, probity (police) check and a CAT 1 medical check. To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply for this Position' below. V/Line is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and we welcome applicants from any background. We value diversity and are continuously working towards creating a flexible and inclusive environment that is representative of the Victorian community. Applications close 11:59pm, Sunday 11 June 2023
You’ve got this!