Operations Manager - Customer Service
Job Type: Not Specified
- Prominent WA brand and purpose driven organisation
- Permanent full-time position with flexible working conditions
Where can water take you?
Advancing your career will advance our community too
Working for Water Corporation means you'll be part of an essential workforce on a very important mission - to secure Western Australia’s most precious resource in the face of climate change.
You'll get to work flexibly alongside innovators, creators, thinkers and doers to make a meaningful difference to lives all over WA.
Plus, you'll get the opportunity to carve a career path as diverse as the different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of our 3500+ people. Where will water take you? The possibilities are endless.
About the role:
Our key purpose is to provide sustainable management of water services to make WA a great place to live and invest. Working in modern facilities at our Balcatta office our Customer Service Centre provides world class customer service to business & residential customers across Western Australia.
This leadership role will oversee the daily operations of our Contact Centre.
What we love about you
- A natural leader – who wants to develop our Leaders and their customer service teams to be their best
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent understanding of best practise customer and contact centre techniques
- Experience in leading multiple teams to deliver against customer and business objectives
- Experience in developing capability to meet the changing needs of customers and drive business efficiency and effectiveness
- Considerable experience in developing and implementing customer focussed strategy, policies, guidelines, process improvements and change management
What you’ll love about the role:
- Multi-channel customer service environment
- Lead key business projects to enhance the customer experience and streamline processes and procedures to enable efficiencies and improve outcomes
- Utilise your experience to Lead and coach our customer service team
- Oversee the day-to-day customer facing interactions and champion change and improvement projects to better the customer support and operations journeys
- Drive people productivity and high performance through objectives and KPI setting aligned to target business initiatives and improving customer service levels
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities through monitoring service performance and analysing trends and results
- Liaise with stakeholders to support the team through change management, process improvement and initiative implementation
Apply: If you are interested in the above opportunity, please submit a covering letter and resume that best demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of the role.
Applications close 2nd October 2022
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to complete Pre-Employment screening which may include a medical, qualification check, police clearance and Australian working rights check.
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace:
Water Corporation is committed to creating a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our community. How we will achieve this is outlined in our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy and People and Safety Strategy.
We acknowledge the different skills, experiences and perspectives that people from diverse backgrounds including, race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation bring to the workplace, will only strengthen our workforce.
We are committed to ensuring that our workplace is inclusive, where all our people feel that they belong, are valued, respected and have equal access to opportunities and resources.
We encourage applications from our key priority communities – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, women, youth and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment to enable people with disability to participate fully in all aspects of employment wherever possible by offering reasonable adjustments including adjustments in our recruitment, selection and appointment processes.”
Applicants with disability who require adjustments in the recruitment process, or alternative methods of communication, can contact a Recruitment Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit our website.