Analyst - Budgeting Reporting
Job Type: Not Specified
- Contract opportunity until July 2023 - $104,754 + Super + Benefits
- Great career development opportunity
- Join us in Leederville
About the role:
As the Analyst – Budgeting & Reporting, you will support the budgeting, forecasting, and reporting processes and services across the Corporation ensuring alignment to the Corporation’s objectives and to meet external and internal milestones.
What the role will involve:
- Providing advice and recommendations on budgeting and forecasting processes/issues.
- Engaging with stakeholders, both internal and external to share knowledge, analyse issues and produce high quality reports that are fit-for-purpose.
- Supporting the development and maintenance of appropriate policies and procedures to effectively govern corporate reporting processes.
- Adopt a strategic partnering approach and collaborate with key stakeholders across the Corporation.
- Partner with counterparts in key external customers such as Department of Treasury to deliver on the Corporation’s strategic objectives.
- Engaging with stakeholders within the business on budgeting, forecasting, and reporting processes and improvement opportunities.
Key skills and experience
You’ll have extensive experience within commercial finance and accounting in a large operational or engineering environment with a focus on budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
Ideally, you’ve had experience in developing and analysing financial models using computer based analytical and corporate information systems. You’ll have a degree qualification in finance or commerce.
Apply: If you are interested in the above opportunity, please submit a covering letter and resume that best demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of the role.
Applications close 5th October 2022
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete Pre-Employment screening which may include a medical, qualification check police clearance and Australian working rights check.
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace:
Water Corporation is committed to creating a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our community. How we will achieve this is outlined in our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy and People and Safety Strategy.
We acknowledge the different skills, experiences, and perspectives that people from diverse backgrounds including, race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation bring to the workplace, will only strengthen our workforce.
We are committed to ensuring that our workplace is inclusive, where all our people feel that they belong, are valued, respected and have equal access to opportunities and resources.
We encourage applications from our key priority communities – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, women, youth and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment to enable people with disability to participate fully in all aspects of employment wherever possible by offering reasonable adjustments including adjustments in our recruitment, selection and appointment processes.”
Applicants with disability who require adjustments in the recruitment process, or alternative methods of communication, can contact a Recruitment Officer at email@example.com or 9420 2000.
To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit our website.