Head of Transformation PMO
Job Type: Not Specified
- Senior leadership role within the Transformation Office
- Shape decisions that will develop & sustain WA’s water sources
- Permanent opportunity based in our Leederville office
About the role
We have a permanent senior leadership opportunity for our Head of Transformation PMO . As part of our Transformation Office, this role will deliver greater value for our customers, community and owner by ensuring alignment of our strategic portfolio. You will lead our Portfolio Management Office; ensuring coordination of the transformation roadmap delivery, managing key stakeholders, and evaluating business cases and delivered benefits for the Water Corporation.
What the role will involve
- Lead and manage the Transformation Portfolio Working Group
- Oversee development of Portfolio Management Office methodologies, tools, and activities
- Ensure business and cross functional partners are effectively engaged across organisation
- Review financial baseline with programs and projects ensuring alignment of financial data across Transformation Portfolio programs and projects
- Efficient portfolio management ensuring transparent analysis of transformation programs and projects to align with the Transformation Roadmap and milestones
- Lead and ensure all risks are managed appropriately and the Portfolio complies with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements
- Represent the Transformation Portfolio Management Office in appropriate forums and influences internal and external stakeholder relationships
Key skills and experience
You will be degree qualified in a relevant discipline, along with demonstrated experience in strategic planning, delivering, and managing transformational portfolios. This role will require extensive experience leading large scale enterprise wide transformation change and multi-disciplinary programs. Your demonstrated leadership & change management experience, along with the ability to influence and manage key external and internal stakeholders will ensure future success.
Apply: If you are interested in the above opportunity, please submit a covering letter and resume that best demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of the role.
As part of the recruitment process you may be required to complete pre-employment screening which may include a medical, qualification check, police clearance and Australian working rights check.
Applications close Sunday 19th March 2023
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace:
Water Corporation is committed to creating a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our community. How we will achieve this is outlined in our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy and People and Safety Strategy.
We acknowledge the different skills, experiences and perspectives that people from diverse backgrounds including, race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation bring to the workplace, will only strengthen our workforce.
We are committed to ensuring that our workplace is inclusive, where all our people feel that they belong, are valued, respected and have equal access to opportunities and resources.
We encourage applications from our key priority communities – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, women, youth and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment to enable people with disability to participate fully in all aspects of employment wherever possible by offering reasonable adjustments including adjustments in our recruitment, selection and appointment processes.
Applicants with disability who require adjustments in the recruitment process, or alternative methods of communication, can contact a Recruitment Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 9420 2000.
To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit our website